Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Beginning ... Hello 2014!


Happy New Year! I shared above photo on my Facebook wall yesterday. It's now today and yes, it is the beginning of a 365-page journey. Deep inside, I know it's a great reminder that we have a hand in shaping our future somehow. I do look forward to the New Year every single time as for me, it's a chance for a new beginning. I may not have a New Year's resolution like in the past, but I do believe in setting goals and objectives. I consider them as a map in the path that I wish to take. If you haven't a plan, I suggest you start working on one right now. It may not mean that you'll get to accomplish all of them, but at least you'll have a checklist to see what else you want to do in your life. 

Life is short. I certainly don't want to waste my time on earth and do as much as I can while I still can. Well, it's time to say good-bye to 2013! Hello 2014!