Sunday, February 10, 2013

Welcoming the Year of the Water Snake

Free Orkut and My Space Chinese New Year Graphics Glitters

We're welcoming the Year of the Water Snake! Yes, it's the second "new year" that we're ushering in this year. This time it's the Chinese New Year based on the lunar calendar. As always, we are always full of hope at the beginning of each year. If you're a believer of Chinese zodiac signs and are also into feng shui, then you must be reading up on all sorts of information on what the Year of the Water Snake has in store for you and your loved ones. Well, here's one article that I found... Your Chinese Zodiac Sign’s Luck in the Year of the Water Snake.

Lucky or not, whatever your stars say about you and your future, ultimately I do believe that we carve our own destiny. The stars are but our guides. Some people don't even believe in them! As for me, astrology and other signs serve as a guide, but I don't totally base all my decisions on them. I do believe that each one of us can make a difference. 

Here's a video that I found that tells something more about the Year of the Water Snake...