Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Say Yes I Can!


Henry Ford was once quoted as saying, "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right."

Is there something that you've always wanted to do, but kept putting off 'coz you think you can't do it? Well, I've got news for you. If you keep saying you can't, then that's exactly what will happen. As the quote here says, "Success comes in cans, not can'ts." 

I'm not the most brilliant writer in class, nor am I the most competent. I just happen to be a person who likes to write and express her thoughts and views and share it with the world. But if I let lack of brilliance or competence as a writer stop me, you wouldn't be reading this right now. I wouldn't even be blogging if that was the case.

My point is, if there's something that you truly want to do and it won't hurt anyone -- I mean you're not out to do something bad or anything hurtful to anyone -- then just go ahead and do it. It could be that you've always wanted to dance or sing, write a poem, act on stage, and so on. Give it a shot! Nothing's impossible in this day and age. You'll never know if you don't try! So start by saying, "Yes, I can!" and be on your way to becoming a better you! ^_^